How to Style Hair Half Up
A half up hair updo is a popular choice among many women in all ages. It’s appropriate for both formal and casual occasions. A half up hairstyle can be as sophisticated or as simple as you want it to be. It also suits for a number of hair lengths. Here’s how you can do it.
- Fine-toothed comb
- An elastic, clip or scrunchy
- Brush your hair thoroughly using a brush to get rid of any tangles.
- Part your hair at the center, running from the middle of your forehead to the base of your head. Use a fine-toothed comb to part your hair neatly.
- Use the brush to brush up the hair on one side of your head. Gather up the hair until you reach the middle of the back of your head. Keep it there using your fingers.
- Brush the other side of your head and gather it up to meet the other.
- Use the elastic, clip or scrunchy to tie the two ends together. Straighten and comb the rest of your loose hair again.
- Fixing Gel
- Curling iron
- Fine-toothed comb
- Variety of clips and elastics
- For a more sophisticated look, curl your hair beforehand. They can be small, closely-knitted curls or more flowy and wavy, depending on your tastes. Here’s how to curl your hair.
- Once you’ve curled your hair, use your hands to gather up hair from both sides of your head.
- You can have the ends of both locks of hair meet at the nape of your neck for a more easy and relaxed look.
- You can pin your hair up higher by twisting both locks with a circular motion and fastened with a clip.
- To get a lift up top (Audrey Hepburn’s hair in Breakfast at Tiffany’s), tease the roots of your hair and include a little cheat in the form of the Bumpit. The Bumpit will keep your hair in place all night long.
So, girls, if you are really looking for a half up style, hope, this guide helps a lot. Share your thoughts and ideas regarding this style. We appreciate your half up photos. You may post it on our Facebook Page or Twitter as well.
Are you get tired of your haircut, hair care, and other hair related issues? https://sharethemo.com is a cool website sharing authentic and expert’s tips and reviews on different hair problems and products as well. Hope, you will enjoy this site!