Looking At The Oregon Chainsaw Sharpener
If you are in the need of a sharpener, your main priority is probably to find a product that offers professional quality, but that is also easy to use and affordable. An Oregon chainsaw sharpener, you will quickly find out, is all of these things and much more. The following will look at a few of the company’s most prominent products for sharpening chainsaws, as well as a few Oregon chain saw chains as well.
Different Oregon Chainsaw Sharpener Models
The 510A Bench Chain Grinder
The most popular type of Oregon chainsaw sharpener is the 510A Bench Chain Grinder.
- This model has tons of features including a 3,400 RPM, direct drive motor which is powerful enough to be used on a daily basis without wearing out prematurely.
- It is one of the safer models available, featuring a one way motor operation and a safety shield.
- In addition, you can count on it to last for a long time as it features a large motor fan which grants it a better cooling capacity.
- And finally it is extra easy to use, even for beginners, with its specially designed handles and knobs that make changing the settings quick and easy.
The 511AX Model
Another excellent model of Oregon chainsaw sharpener is the 511AX. This is one of the most versatile models offered by the company as it is capable of sharpening a wide range of pitches. There is even a new grinding wheel adjustment feature in case of worn out grinding wheels. Finally, it features a vice that centers itself which allows for equal grind angles without the need for adjustment. These are just a few of the many features that this product offers.
Other Products They Have
- Besides specializing in the sharpener, this company also deals in many other products including chainsaw blades and Oregon chain saw chains.
- They offer a large selection which is categorized by their size and part number so finding the specific one you need for your model of saw is not difficult at all.
- In addition to these products, they also sell replacement bars and other essential parts for your saw.
- Being able to purchase all the chainsaw supplies you need from dealer makes shopping at lot easier and convenient.
- Shipping Can Be Expensive
When you are in need of an Oregon chainsaw sharpener, there are many dealers that can sell you these products. On the Internet alone there are countless stores that deal in them and they typically offer a much larger selection than what you can find in a brick and mortar store. Often times these stores will sell all the protective gear you need as well including gloves, protective goggles, and a helmet. There are, however, a few drawbacks to shopping online. For one thing, you will have to pay shipping charges, and when you are dealing in heavy equipment such as this it can get expensive. You also run the risk of buying the wrong parts, or those of inferior quality.